If you are interested in having your arts & crafts work, or food product displayed or for sale at the Olive Festival, please review our vendor application information.
For more information, please contact us.
- Booths are approximately 10′ x 10′ in size
- Vendors are accepted on a first come, first served basis
- Covered booths are required — no umbrellas
- Electricity is not available
- Small, quiet generators are acceptable
Due to limited space, we urge you to mail your registration in as soon as possible. All applications will be juried. The Mission San Jose Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to choose and/or decline merchandise that is felt to be inappropriate.
Arts and Crafts
- Merchandise must be handmade or handcrafted.
- You must have a State Board of Equalization number (Seller’s Permit), and a City of Fremont Business License.
- You do not need a Seller’s Permit if you are selling food that is packaged for future use.
- You need an Alameda County Health Department Permit if you are selling hot food/beverages, or pastries of any kind.
- You need a Seller’s Permit if you are selling packaged food.
- You may contact Don Atkinson-Adams at the Alameda County Health Department, 510-567-6734 to get the correct information regarding types of packaged food.
- If you are selling trees or plants, you must have documentation from the Department of Agriculture of the company you purchased from, confirming documentation.
The Mission San Jose Chamber of Commerce, The Mission San Jose and The Mission San Jose Olive Festival Committee are not responsible for loss of personal property or articles left in vendor vehicles or booths, and/or damage by fire or vandalism while attending this event.