Save the date: October 7 & 8, 2017
Thanks to every one who joined us on Saturday & Sunday, October 1 & 2, 2016
Food – Live Music – Arts & Crafts – Kids Games – Beer & Wine – Drawings – Prizes
- 10:30 am: Across Party Lines
- 1 pm: Dixie Dominus
- 3 pm: Georgi and the Rough Week
- 12 pm: Rosanna Rainz
- 2:30 pm: Patty and Abigail
Location: The Historic Mission San Jose is located at the intersection of Mission Blvd. and Washington Blvd., in the Mission San Jose district of Fremont.
- Vendor and Handicap parking are allowed on Dominican property.
- Street parking and limited spots are available at St. Joseph’s.
- Free parking at Ohlone College Parking Lot D
NO PETS: We love your pets, but for the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, we can’t allow them at this event.
Thanks to our 2016 sponsors
Funds raised from the Olive Festival will be used for MSJ Chamber activities including the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at the Old School Building on Mission Boulevard, the Daffodil project and other community endeavors.
If you would like to speak with someone about this MSJ Chamber event, please email email@example.com.