Save the date: Saturday, October 4, 2014!
The Olive Festival is held every year on the first Saturday of October.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
10am – 5pm
Behind the Historic Old Mission San Jose Museum
Fun for the whole family! The Olive Festival features food, live music, wine tasting, arts & crafts, entertainment, kids games, drawings, prizes and much more.
Funds raised from the Olive Festival will be used for MSJ Chamber activities including the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at the Old School Building on Mission Boulevard, the Daffodil project and other community endeavors.
Location: The Historic Mission San Jose is located at the intersection of Mission Blvd. and Washington Blvd., in the Mission San Jose district of Fremont.
Public Transportation: AC Transit Lines 217 and 210 will get you close to the event.
- Vendor and Handicap parking are allowed on Dominican property.
- Street parking, Ohlone College, and limited spots are available at St. Joseph’s. Parking is available at Ohlone College Lot E for $2/car, parking permits can be obtained in lots H, D, C, K, M & P.
Vendors: Check back soon for more information on becoming a vendor for our 2014 event.
Sponsors: Check back soon for more information on becoming a sponsor for our 2014 event.
NO PETS: We love your pets, but for the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, we can’t allow them at this event.
If you would like to speak with someone about this MSJ Chamber event, please contact Don Kaefer at 510-427-3007, or email email@example.com.
Olive Festival 2013
Thanks to Everyone for Joining us!
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, the Dominican Sisters’ olive grove behind Historic Mission San Jose came to life!
- Olive/Olive Oil, Specialty Foods Vendors
- Arts & Crafts
- Food Demonstrations by local chefs
- Wine Tasting
- Local Craft Beer
- Luscious Tri-Tip
- Mission Trail Mustangs Car Show
- Cool sounds of local musicians
- Kids Area
- Drawings – Contests – Fun
- Entry is FREE
Photos courtesy of MSJ Chamber photographer, Donald Jedlovec