The Olive Festival is held every year on the first Saturday of October.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
10am – 5pm
Behind the Historic Old Mission San Jose Museum
If you would like to volunteer with set-up, clean-up, or anything in between including tickets sales, food prep, or our special kids’ area please contact Kim Mathis, Volunteer Coordinator at kim@mathisengineering and come join our community for some hard work and FUN!
Fun for the whole family! The Olive Festival features food, live music, wine tasting, arts & crafts, entertainment, kids games, drawings, prizes and much more.
This year’s Car Show will feature cars from
the Porsche Club of America-Golden Gate Region
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm — The Canyon Band
- 12:15 pm – 2:15 pm — Chops Big Band
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm — Chinese Dance by the Repentance Prayer Congregation
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm — The Squeaks
Funds raised from the Olive Festival will be used for MSJ Chamber activities including the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at the Old School Building on Mission Boulevard, the Daffodil project and other community endeavors.
Location: The Historic Mission San Jose is located at the intersection of Mission Blvd. and Washington Blvd., in the Mission San Jose district of Fremont.
Public Transportation: AC Transit Lines 217 and 210 will get you close to the event.
- Vendor and Handicap parking are allowed on Dominican property.
- Street parking, Ohlone College, and limited spots are available at St. Joseph’s. Parking is available at Ohlone College Lot E for $2/car, parking permits can be obtained in lots H and D.
Vendors: Vendor information
- Zaman Tea – Tea and pastries – NEW
- Olivas de Oro – Olive oil, vinegars, olive oil soap
- Big Paw Olive Oil – Olive oil and balsamic
- Narsai’s Specialty Foods – Mustards, dessert toppings, etc.
- Zubrub – Olive oil based skin cream – NEW
- Fandango Olive Oil – Olive oil
- Mission Coffee – Coffee beans, hot/cold coffee drinks – NEW
- AKKA’s Gourmet Foods – Indian chutneys and simmer sauces
- Heirloom Honey – Honey
- Sweet Imaginations – Macarons and ice cream macarons – NEW
- Newport Circle Designs – Handmade glass jewelry, bowls
- World Class Kettle Corn
- Li’s International – Crystal Prisms and Charms – NEW
- Trabia Farms – Olive oil & vinegar
- Olivina, LLC – Olive oil, vinegars, olive oil soap
- Alsion Montessori School – Chapstick
- G Service – Olive oils, salame, prepared foods
- Moonshadow Grove – Organic olive oil
- Whole Foods – Bread and olives
- Dominique Honeybees – Honey and honey soap/ candles
- Apollo Olive Oil – Olive oil
- Dominican Sisters – Information – NEW
- Oso Pepper Company – Hot sauces – NEW
- D’Oliva Olive Oil – Olive oil and soaps – NEW
- Recover Our Thoughts – Journals from library books – NEW
- Medeiros Glass Art – Glass Art – NEW
- Zeetoon – Olive oil soap
Sponsors: Sponsor information
And Special thanks to our SPONSORS
- Daniel & Cheryl Escobar
- Don Jedlovec Photography
- Tom Blalock
- Robson Homes
- Heaviside Wealth Management
- Western Tax and Financial Services
- Chapel of the Angels
- Eyre Family Foundation
- Tavares & Associates Realty
- Tri-City Voice
- Das Brew
- McIvor’s Hardware
- Fremont Whole Foods
- Dominican Sisters of MSJ
- Mission Coffee Roasters
- The Cheese Taster Deli
- Aria Printing
- St. Joseph Parish Men’s Club
- Dutra Enterprises
- Collective Discovery
- Fine Arts and Eats
- Salsbury and Associates
- The Flower Pavilion
NO PETS: We love your pets, but for the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, we can’t allow them at this event.
If you would like to speak with someone about this MSJ Chamber event, please contact Don Kaefer at 510-427-3007, or email email@example.com.
Olive Festival 2013
Photos courtesy of MSJ Chamber photographer, Donald Jedlovec