About the Chamber
The Mission San Jose Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of creating, enhancing and promoting business activity, fostering civic advancement, and to preserve and perpetuate Fremontâ€™s historic district of old Mission San Jose.
The Chamber was organized in 1909. Early projects included establishing a free library, rehabilitating the fire department, securing 20 street lights for the town, sponsoring clean-up days, and working to restore the mission. Learn more about the Chamber
If youâ€™re interested in joining the chamber â€” whether as a business or individual member â€” weâ€™d love to hear from you.
Photos on this site courtesy of Andrew deLory and Don Jedlovec
After years of international experience as a editorial and advertising photographer, MSJ Chamber Board member Andrew deLory has brought his talent back home to create MISSION SAN JOSE: A Global Village.
In the fall of 2011, the MSJ Chamber planted daffodil bulbs in strategic places to bring attention to businesses, as well as create a long-term visual impact similar to that in Placerville and Murphy California. Watch as we chronicle the appearance of this year’s flowers!
- Next Mixer: Wednesday March 22, 2017 5PM at California Craft Beer at 43377 Mission Blvd.
- Lobster Fest: Saturday August 19, 2017
- Olive Festival: Saturday & Sunday, October 7 & 8, 2017
- Christmas Tree Lighting: Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Las Posadas: Daily Friday, December 15 through Saturday, December 23, 2017